ELIXIR- Tuning Fork Level Sensor/Switch for Liquids
Item Code: ELIXIR
- Application Temperature Range : up to 200° C
- Calibration Free, independent of material's dielectric properties
- Output: 8.2V Namur, SPDT & DPDT Relay type current output
- ECTFE coated, polished & hygienic fork
- Threads, flanges and hygienic connection (Tri-Clamp)
- Extendable probe length from 68 to 3000 mm
- Certifications: Flame Proof Housing IIC, PESO, BIS, CCOE, EIL
A specially shaped tuning fork is kept vibrating using piezo-electric elements. Typically, the fork vibrates at its natural frequency. The frequency of oscillation for the tuning fork changes when immersed in liquids. The change in frequency is detected by the microprocessor leading to a switching decision.
Tuning fork level sensor with hygienic pipe fittings is used to meet the hygienic requirement in brewery production.
- Hot Water
- Wort Kettle
- Mash Tun
This tuning fork switch with a hygienic fork will be beneficial to meet hygienic requirements for dairy industry.
- Cooling Tank
- Raw Milk
- Pasteurized Milk
Check out a list of level sensor solutions compatible in place of other company's products.