MPILC: Liquid Level Controller and Transmitter
Item Code: MPILC
- Universal Power Supply: 90 to 260V AC & 24V DC
- Application Temperature Range : Up to 350°C
- Output Options: 4-20mA
- Process Connections: Screwed Thread & Flanges
- Available in Rod & Rope Versions
- Certifications: Flame Proof IIA, IIB & IP65, IP66 Housing
- Probe length: 100 mm to 10m
The probe is mounted from the top of the vessel and it comprises of a sense electrode which is electrically isolated from the metallic tank by means of a suitable insulator. The sense electrode and the vessel wall serve as the two electrodes of a capacitor with the service material acting as the dielectric. A change in the material level causes a change in the dielectric, which in turn causes the value of this tank capacitor to change. An accurate measurement of this change affords an indirect measure of the level of the material in the tank.
MPILC is a perfect solution for continuously check the level in the water treatment plants.
- Sand Filters
- Water Reservior
In a soybean processing plant, MPILC is used in hoppers for level measurement purposes.
- Extractor Feed Hopper
- Solvent Extraction Plant