ELIXIR- Tuning Fork Level Sensor/Switch for Liquids
Item Code: ELIXIR
- Application Temperature Range : up to 200° C
- Calibration Free, independent of material's dielectric properties
- Output: 8.2V Namur, SPDT & DPDT Relay type current output
- ECTFE coated, polished & hygienic fork
- Threads, flanges and hygienic connection (Tri-Clamp)
- Extendable probe length from 68 to 3000 mm
- Certifications: Flame Proof Housing IIC, PESO, BIS, CCOE, EIL
A specially shaped tuning fork is kept vibrating using piezo-electric elements. Typically, the fork vibrates at its natural frequency. The frequency of oscillation for the tuning fork changes when immersed in liquids. The change in frequency is detected by the microprocessor leading to a switching decision.
Elixir with tri-clamp and flush mounting pipe fittings is used to meet the hygienic requirement in brewery production.
- Hot Water
- Wort Liquid
- Mash Tun
Vibrating fork sensor elixir is used with hygienic fork tines which will be beneficial for dairy processing plant.
- Cooling Tank
- Raw Milk
- Pasteurized Milk