Product Templates Item Code: SLC_S
- Universal Power Supply: 18-55 V DC & 90-265 V AC
- Application Temperature Range : Up to 350°C
- Outputs Options: 1/2 SPDT Relay & Pump Control Logic
- Available in Integral and Remote version
- Process Connection: Screwed & Flange
- Probe length: 100 mm to 20m
- Certifications: Flame Proof IIA & IIB Housing
The probe comprises of a sense electrode, electrically isolated from the metallic tank by means of a suitable insulator. The sense electrode and the vessel wall serve as the two electrodes of a capacitor with the service material acting as the dielectric. A change in the level of material causes a change in the dielectric, which in turn causes the value of this tank capacitor to change.
Capacitive level sensor solution with halar coating is a fruitful solution in corrosive application media.
- Basic Solution
- Reactive Solutions
Stiff rod probe of the capacitive level switch allows it to use in bulky solids.
- Husk Bunker
- Cracking System
- Soya Flakes