SLA_S: RF Admittance Type Level Sensor
Item Code: SLA_S
- Application Temperature Range : Up to 250°C
- Available in Integral & split models
- Coating Immunity specially for sticky and viscous media
- Output: 1/2 SPDT Relay with time delay, Pump Control Logic
- Certifications: Flame Proof IIA, IIB & IP65 Housing
- Available only in full PTFE insulation
- Probe Type: Only in rod probe
An accurate measurement of change in admittance affords an indirect measure of the level of material in the tank. The electronic insert measures this change accurately by using Radio Frequency (R.F.) technique coupled with coat immunizing circuitry. The change is converted to a DC voltage variation, which is transmitted to the evaluation unit via a 3-core cable for further processing. The processed signal is used to energize or de-energize a relay whose output contacts are available for annunciation and/or control.
Admittance level sensor supports at each stage of the soybean industry to deal with adhesive material.
- Cracking Process
- Soya Flakes
- Soya Nuggets
The storage section of PET/PVC chips can be detected with admittance based level instruments.
- Plastic Chips
- Storage Silo
- Wet Chips Hopper