SLW:Conductive Liquid Level Sensor/Switch
Item Code: SLW
- Universal Power Supply: 18-55V DC and 90-265V at 50Hz AC
- Application Temperature Range : Up to 250° C
- Output Options: 1/2 SPDT Relay, Pump Control Logic
- Process connections: Screwed Thread & Flanges
- Available in Integral & Remote version
- Available in Rod & Rope Versions
- Certifications: Flame Proof IIA & IIB, IP65 & IP66 Housing
- Probe length: 65 mm to 5m
A low AC voltage is applied between the probe electrode and the tank wall (or reference electrode in case of insulated tanks). When the liquid comes in contact with the electrode tip, a conductive path is established between the sense electrode and the tank wall / reference electrode. This current is sensed, amplified and made to operate a relay whose contacts in turn can be used for annunciation / control
SLW with PTFE coating is a proven solution for conductive liquids in cement plants.
- Water Tanks
Storage hoppers and silos of liquids require level detection with accuracy.
- Raw Water Tank
- Under Water Chips