SLW:Conductive Liquid Level Sensor/Switch
Item Code: SLW
A low AC voltage is applied between the probe electrode and the tank wall (or reference electrode in case of insulated tanks). When the liquid comes in contact with the electrode tip, a conductive path is established between the sense electrode and the tank wall / reference electrode. This current is sensed, amplified and made to operate a relay whose contacts in turn can be used for annunciation / control.
- Allows long connectivity between probe and evaluation unit
- No special cable required for signal transmission
- Low voltage on probe for operational safety
- No moving parts, longer running life
- Variety of probes for unique process conditions
SLW with PTFE coating is a proven solution for conductive liquids in cement plants.
- Water Tanks
Storage hoppers and silos of liquids require level detection with accuracy.
- Raw Water Tank
- Under Water Chips