Orbit: Rotating Paddle Level Sensor/Switch for Solids
Item Code: RP
- Application Temperature Range : up to 250° C
- Adjustable RPM and adjustable switching sensitivity
- Motor fault indication
- Foldable paddle mechanism for ease of installation
- Variable sensitivity control, one paddle for all applications
- Direct stepper gear motor design, maintenance-free
A stepper motor is attached with spring which drives the paddle and rotates it freely in the absense of material. Two sensor are also provided with it which sense the motor action with the help of magnet and starts/stops the motor accordingly. When the material covers the paddle then the spring is streched backward and the sensor sense the movement with the help of magnet and stops the motor and when material gets empty then again spring come back to its original position and the other sensor sense the action and starts the motor so paddle rotates freely again.
The light-weight PVC chips can be easily detected by adjusting the sensitivity of the rotary level sensor.
Rotating paddle level sensors is a cost-effective solution for small industries.
- Wooden Chips
- Plastic Chips
The flap action of rotary level switch discards the clinging material during the manufacturing of medicines.