SLA: RF Admittance Type Level Sensor with Buildup immunity
Item Code: SLA_D
- Application Temperature Range: Up to 1000°C
- Universal Power Supply: 18 to 55 V DC and 90 to 265 V AC at 50Hz
- Remotely mounted electronics upto 15 m
- Available in Integral & remote models
- Coating Immunity specially for sticky and viscous media
- Output: 1/2 SPDT Relay
- Available in Part & Full PTFE Insulation
- Certifications: Flame Proof IIA, IIB & IP65 Housing
- Available in rod & rope type
The probe comprises of sense, shield and ground electrodes electrically isolated from the metallic tank by means of suitable insulators. The sense electrodes and the vessel wall serve as the two electrodes of an imperfect capacitor with the service material as the dielectric. A change in material level causes a change in admittance of this imperfect tank capacitors.
High-temperature process in cement requires a level measurement solution with better temperature endurance.
- Clinker Cooler
- ESP Hopper & Bag Filter Hopper
- Limestone Silo
For the operator's safety, RF admittance level switch can be available with the evaluation unit installed at a distance of 50m.
- Blast Furnace
- Iron Ore
- Sinter Ore
SLA Dot Display with heat sink is a profitable solution for the power industry to resist variable temperature.
- Flux Coal Bunker
- Coke Ovan Battery
- ESP Hoppers