CASPER : Compact Capacitive Level Switch
Item Code: CPR
- Application Temperature Range : up to 250° C
- Universal power supply: 18 - 55 V DC and 90 - 265 V AC
- Suitable for conductive and non-conductive application media
- Insulation: Part and Full PTFE
- Outputs: DPDT Relay, Open Collector PNP, Two Independent SPDT Relay, DPDT Relay with Pump Control Logic and Pump Control Logic with Single Independent Capacitance set point
- Probe length : 100 mm to 3000 mm
- Certifications : Flame Proof IIC & IP68 Housing
Casper works on the principle of capacitance. The probe comprises of a sense electrode, electrically isolated from the metallic tank by means of a suitable insulator. The sense electrode and the vessel wall serve as the two electrodes of a capacitor with the service material acting as the dielectric. A change in the level of material causes a change in the dielectric, which in turn causes the value of this tank capacitor to change.
- Customizable probe size
- Self-diagnosis for probe and electronics.
- Popular with a wide range of materials: low-to-high dielectric conductive materials / non-conductive material
- Externally visible output and error indications
The compact size of this capacitive level sensor allows it to use in packaging machines of various materials.
- Edible Oil
Fertilizers & Pesticides
A level sensor with a flameproof enclosure is useful to ensure safety in hazardous areas.
- Storage Hopper
- Product Bin Hopper
- Bag House Hopper
The compact customizable probe of the capacitive level sensor probe easily fits in storage tanks of the pharma industry.