Product Templates Item Code: CAPVEL_LP
Capacitance Type Wire Loop Powered Level Transmitter Conductive or Non-Conductive Liquids, Slurries & Powdered Compounds)
- Power Supply: 24 to 48V DC
- Application Temperature Range: Up to 350°C
- Output: 4-20mA, Modbus-RTU (RS-485)
- Partially & full PTFE insulated sense
- Process connection: Screwed, Flange & Tri-Clamp
- Probe length: 100 mm to 10m
- Certifications: Flame Proof IIC & IP65 Housing
- Price Range:₹9000 to 20000Validity: 6 Months
- Stock Unit: Nos
It is composed of specially developed capacitance change gauging circuit. It uses fast RISC based processor to perform all the complicated jobs of evaluat- ing the level out of the capacitance. This capacitance is formed by the sense rod and the metallic container wall where containers are non-metallic or non-uniformly wide or having turbulent fluid, a metallic stilling well is provided. The amount of capacitance is proportional to the level of material between the sense rod and metallic wall of stilling tube or container.
Capvel-LP continuously measures the water level to maintain the accuracy of the water treatment plant.
- Sand Filters
- Water Reservior
The capacitive level sensor is used to achieve efficiency in turbulence conditions.
- DG Sets
- Storage Tank
It is used in the storage section of mills to measure the level with precision.
- Flour Mills
- Rice Mills
- Pulses Mills