SLA_T-RF Admittance Level Sensor for Sticky media
Item Code: SLA_T
- Universal Power Supply: 90-260 V DC & 24 V AC
- Application Temperature Range : Up to 250°C
- Output: 1/2 SPDT Relay with time delay, Pump Control Logic
- Available only in Split models
- Available Part & Full PTFE Insulation
- Available in Rod & Rope Probe
- Certifications: Flame Proof IIA, IIB & IP65 Housing
An accurate measurement of change in admittance affords an indirect measure of the level of material in the tank. The electronic insert measures this change accurately by using Radio Frequency (R.F.) technique coupled with coat immunizing circuitry. The change is converted to a DC voltage variation, which is transmitted to the evaluation unit via a 3-core cable for further processing. The processed signal is used to energize or de-energize a relay whose output contacts are available for annunciation and/or control.
SLA Tri-Point is profitable as it detects the difference between coating and real material.
- Processed Fruits
SLA Tri-Point is used in liquids which are viscous in nature and create coating on the probe.
It wil be appropriate for high-temperature process in sugar industry.
- Sugar Syrup