SLA_T-RF Admittance Level Sensor for Sticky media
Item Code: SLA_T
- Application Temperature Range : Up to 250°C
- Available in split model
- Output: One Point Switching, Two Point Switching, Three Point Switching and Pump Control Logic
- Certifications: Flame Proof IIA, IIB & IP65 Housing
- Available in Rod & rope probe
- Probe length: 250 mm to 10m
- Available in part & full PTFE insulation
An accurate measurement of change in admittance affords an indirect measure of the level of material in the tank. The electronic insert measures this change accurately by using Radio Frequency (R.F.) technique coupled with coat immunizing circuitry. The change is converted to a DC voltage variation, which is transmitted to the evaluation unit via a 3-core cable for further processing. The processed signal is used to energize or de-energize a relay whose output contacts are available for annunciation and/or control.
SLA Tri-Point is profitable as it detects the difference between coating and real material.
- Processed Fruits
SLA Tri-Point is used in liquids which are viscous in nature and create coating on the probe.
It wil be appropriate for high-temperature process in sugar industry.
- Sugar Syrup