Stellar: Hydraulic Pressure based Level Transmitter
Item Code: STLR
- Application Temperature Range : 0°C to 70° C
- Mass, Volume & Percentage Display
- Password Protection: Security against tampering or unintended editing
- USB RS485 Interface: Easy calibration, easy configuration
- Immune to turbulence: Rolling Pitching neutralizing algorithm
- Enclosure : IP65 Weather Proof Housing
A RISC core microcontroller of the tank gauging hardware, utilizes the pressure to level information sent by the DPL sensor, and converts it faithfully to Volume and Mass depending on strap-chart and density information provided in its configuration. 24 Bit ADC and 32 bit arithmetic along with spline curve based strap-chart evaluation algorithm ensures the true indication of volume and mass of the material inside the tank.
- Low Power Consumption: Less heat, long life; Maximum 2.4 watt
- Latest RISC Core Micro-controller Technology
- Measured Level is Displayed Continuously in terms of Level, Volume or mass according to strap chart and density entry.
- Two Independent Potential Free relays providing flexibility of selecting two independent switch points.
- Multipurpose 8 digit Seven Segment LED Display for best resolution and better viewing from distance.