MPLOH: Differential Level Transmitter for Water Treatment Plants
Item Code: MPLOH
The capacitance formed by sensing probe and water is measured, and it is directly proportional to the level of water known as ‘Head’. By measuring heads at two points, namely ‘High Head’ and ‘Low Head’, their difference can be calculated. This difference is ‘Loss of Head’. LOH sensor measures the heads in millimeters and thus calibration might be required on site. The two sensors digitally send their level values of head heights in digital format over the same set of wires. A shielded cable should be used to assure flawless operation.
- Multi-purpose 5 digit Seven Segment LED display for best resolution and better viewing from distance
- -50.0% to +150.0% option is also provided for 4-20mA associated Head / Difference
- Two independent potential-free relays, providing flexibility of selecting six combinations of switching
- Supports as far as 1 KM distance between Sensor and Evaluation Unit with shielded two core cables
- 2-wire implementation solves problems occuring with other PLC 4-20 input interfaces, thus better suiting high-end automation.