MPLOH: Differential Level Transmitter for Water Treatment Plants
Product Templates Item Code: MPLOH
Loss of Head- Capacitance Based Switch (used in water treatment plants and filter stations)
- Universal Power Supply: 90-260 V AC & 24V DC
- Application Temperature Range : Up to 100°C
- Output Options: 4-20mA
- Heads and Difference are measured in mm from -400 to 1500 mm
- Full PTFE insulated sense
- Process connection: Screwed Thread & Flanges
- Probe length: 500mm to 3m
- Certifications: IP65 Weatherproof Housing
The capacitance formed by sensing probe and water is measured, and it is directly proportional to the level of water known as ‘Head’. By measuring heads at two points, namely ‘High Head’ and ‘Low Head’, their difference can be calculated. This difference is ‘Loss of Head’. LOH sensor measures the heads in millimeters and thus calibration might be required on site. The two sensors digitally send their level values of head heights in digital format over the same set of wires. A shielded cable should be used to assure flawless operation.
Water Treatment Plant
MPLOH is a justified solution for the water treatment plants to measure the differential level.
- Sand Filters
- Intake Open Channel