Elefant: Level Transmitter for Deoiled-Toaster Application
Item Code: DT
- Universal Power Supply: 90-260V AC & 24 V DC
- Application Temperature Range: Up to 150°C
- Output Options: Galvanically Isolated 4-20mA
- Process connections: Fixed plate mounting with rotary shaft and coupling
- Certifications: Flame Proof IIA & IIB Housing
Sapcon's Elefant continuous monitoring sensor works on the principle of physical movement of a float. A single shaft float is inserted in the DT chamber. This shaft, which has a counter coupling, can be connected to the shaft of the elefant probe. Due to the upward and downward movement of the float, the shaft rotates and the inner variable capacitor changes the value of the capacitance. This change in capacitance can be calculated for the evaluation unit to show the output in form of current.