CAPVEL_ICT- Capacitance Level Transmitter for Liquids & Slurries
Item Code: CAPVEL_ICT
- Application Temperature Range : Up to 350°C
- Wetted parts: PTFE, Ceramic, Galvanized Iron, SS 304 & SS 316
- Output: 4-20mA, Modbus-RTU(RS-485)
- Rod Probe up to 3.5m & Rope type probe for 1m to 15m
- Process connection : Screwed, Flange & Tri-Clamp
- Certifications: Flame Proof IIC & IP65 Housing
- Probe length: 100 mm to 15m
Capvel-ICT measures the capacitance between 2 terminals, the sense rod and the ground terminal. The metallic tank wall acts a ground terminal. In case of non-conductive tanks, a still well is used to provide a ground reference.
- Low Cabling Cost
- Automatic temperature compensation for stable output
- Self Diagnosis
- Internal Temperature Compensation
- Extrapolated Calibration range (From any two points)
Continuous monitoring of liquids to check level at certain period of time.
- Gear Boxes
- Water Tanks
- Storage Silos
Capacitance level sensor with still well arrangement makes it appropriate where turbulence is the main concern.
- Edible Oil
Capvel-ICT is also useful in mills to detect the level of powders.
- Flour Mills
- Rice Mills
- Pulses Mills