SLC Series-Level Sensor/Switch for Bulky Solids
Item Code: SLC_S
SLC Series - Capacitance Type Level Limit Switch
- Application Temperature Range : Up to 350° C
- Wetted parts PTFE, Ceramic, SS 304 & SS 316
- Rod & rope type probe
- Process Connection : Screwed , Flange & Tri-Clamp
- Certifications: Flame Proof IIA, IIB & IP65 Housing
- Probe length 100 mm to 10m
The probe comprises of a sense electrode, electrically isolated from the metallic tank by means of a suitable insulator. The sense electrode and the vessel wall serve as the two electrodes of a capacitor with the service material acting as the dielectric. A change in the level of material causes a change in the dielectric, which in turn causes the value of this tank capacitor to change.
- Outputs options: PNP, open collector output
- System fault indication for added reliability
- Ignores build-up of material on vessel wall
- No moving parts hence maintenance-free
- Compact size hence easy to install.