Sapcon Instruments' Level Measurement Range
Sapcon manufactures a wide variety of solid and liquid level measurement instruments that are integral to process control in many industries such as cement, food processing, packaging, factory automation, bottling, thermal power, chemical processing, pulp and paper, water and wastewater, textiles, metals processing and finishing among others.
With our strong focus on instrument research and development, whether you are looking for Point level measurement sensors ( to mark a single discrete solid/liquid height–a preset level condition) or Continuous level sensors (more sophisticated and can provide level monitoring of an entire system), we have the needed automation and control solutions for you.
Level Measurement Sensor Selection
Sapcon acts as an advisor to its customers who are trying to find the best level sensors or switches for their needs. Some of the key questions that can help us choose the best instruments for you are:
- What is the material you are measuring? Solid/Liquid/Slurry/Suspension etc?
- What is the temperature and pressure condition like in your application/process plant?
- Do you need a high alarm, signaling an overfill condition, or as a marker for a low alarm condition?
- Rather than at a one point, are you look for an instrument that produces an analog output that directly correlates to the level in the vessel?
- What is your range of level measurement?
- What are the electric properties and characterstics of your material?
- Will your material be corrsion resistant? Can there be a build-up or coating?
- Is it okay for you if the material and the probe are in contact with each other?
- What kind of output do you need–analog, relay, digital display, etc.
Our level measurement sensors and transmitters can be fully integrated with standard SCADA and PLC systems and utilize standard operating voltage and output signals.
Vibrating Fork Level Measurement Switch Point level switches which are based on the vibrating tuning fork principle that are designed to detect the low and high level of liquids and fine-grained free flowing solids.
Multi-point level measurement instruments which are based on the capacitance principle. These instruments are designed to accurately detect the level of fine/coarse solids and bulk materials.
If you are working with (but not limited to) viscous liquids and slurries, use Sapcon's reliable and accurate level measurement solutions based on the RF- Admittance level measurement principle.